At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” We do this through our products and technology, supporting our 2500+ clients and their leaders to connect, recognise and engage their people.
Our products include:
- Smart Spending: one of the world’s most successful employee discount programmes with over $1 billion annual spend at over 1500 retail partners
- Smart Pay: our streamlined, user-friendly platform which consolidates and automates payroll benefit applications
- Recognition & Reward: where over 3 million moments of recognition are shared, celebrated and redeemed each year
We’re looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer who is an advocate of quality-focused software delivery practices.
This role will allow you to identify opportunities for continuous improvement to drive successful project delivery in an agile environment.
- You'll be able to collaborate with people from various backgrounds and work on a highly available, multi-region, 24/7 running platform using all the groundbreaking technologies.
- You can work remotely or adopt a hybrid work offering. If meeting your amazing colleagues for fun team building events, social engagements and hackathons excites you, we do have offices in both Sofia and Plovdiv.
- You'll have access to Pluralsight to further develop your technical skills and enhance your opportunities for professional growth; and
- You'll enjoy the many benefits we offer our employees. (https://careers.rewardgateway.com/rewards-benefits)
Our aim is to ensure you thrive and grow in your role, provide you with opportunities to work with highly-skilled teams, and be part of an ever evolving landscape.
- Working with multi-functional development teams to ensure a successful, high-quality product release
- Ensuring that the right tests run at the right times and places, influencing teams to build and maintain automated test projects at the API and UI level, following the company’s standards and best practices.
- Enabling product teams by baking quality early into the product development lifecycle
- Improving the feedback loop from end users to ensure feedback is known to product teams
- Continuously refine test efficiency, refactor, and increase stability
- Following an agile process applying Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Automating and improving workflow efficiency and productivity
- Keeping to a schedule and work to meet deadlines
- Determining training needs
- Providing guidance and assistance in the testing process
- At least 3 years experience writing and executing test scripts including using automated testing tools of web and mobile applications including bug tracking tools (such as Jira) and virtual development environments (vagrant, docker, etc.)
- Experience with BDD
- Experience with REST APIs and version control systems such as GIT
- Exposure to Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Solid organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to react and respond quickly and effectively
- Keen interest in investing time and energy into learning new technologies, processes and tasks
The Interview Process
- Video call with a member of the Senior Talent Partner and Head of QA
- Final video interview with the Head of QA and the Engineering Director or Head of Development
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway’s approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.