At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients, and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect, recognise and support their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need to support businesses big and small to engage their employees, create cultures of recognition and support their people’s wellbeing too. This role will be focused on bringing more small businesses on the journey with us through a mix of inbound and outbound sales in our Australian market.
- Speaking with and closing a high volume of marketing-created leads for RGSB.
- Demonstrating our product to prospects and helping customers through our free-trial sign-up onto our full product.
- Using tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator to build outbound pipelines.
- Proactively reaching out to outbound sales leads, using creativity and relationship-building to help us convert these leads to sales.
- Working with marketing to build nurture flows for prospects at all stages of the funnel.
- Working to clear targets for both our monthly subscription offer and annual subscription offer.
- Supporting marketing, where needed, with content creation - this may be short sales videos, voiceovers, or webinars.
- Supporting events both digitally and in-person to promote and sell RGSB.
- Working closely with our product team to make sure client feedback and competitor feedback is shared with the team so we can continue to develop the best product we can.
- Working closely with our Client Success team to ensure a fantastic handover experience and client journey.
- Qualifying sub100 employee leads that better sit with our SMB team and provide a smooth handover to their consultants.
- Recording all prospect contact and information in Salesforce so we can accurately track our progress and success.
- Proven experience creating and reaching out to leads in an outbound sales process.
- Proven record of delivering sales targets on a monthly basis.
- Understanding of / interest in employee engagement and wellbeing.
- Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail.
- A team player who enjoys building relationships with colleagues and getting involved in wider projects.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once and prioritise workload.
The interview process
- Phone interview with Recruiter
- 45 minutes virtual interview and assessment task with Head of RGSB and RGSB Consultant.
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway’s approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.