At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need a motivated and passionate Information Security professional to run our Governance, Risk and Compliance operations and be part of a growing business. This will involve collaborating with people from various backgrounds and experiences to help design, improve and secure solutions that millions of people use. At Reward Gateway we already understand that Security is paramount to our success and that’s reflected in the culture. Our Leadership Team is fully committed to Information Security and you won’t have to spend your time convincing stakeholders to care - you’ll be empowered to get on with improving the company.
We have a longstanding ISO 27001 programme and are well toward SOC2 compliance. These standards programmes structure everything we do and enable our business to grow by providing a high level of assurance to our customers.
We're excited to hear from anyone who is keen and believes in security being an enabler rather than a gatekeeper. You’re not expected to have expertise in all these frameworks, and if you’re unsure, please apply.
- Manage our control framework covering ISO 27001, SOC2 Type 2 and PCI DSS
- Automate and streamline compliance activities
- Participate in security-related compliance and audits of our suppliers and by our clients
- Identify risks and produce remediation plans with key stakeholders
- Provide continuous reporting on control health
- Manage and test Business Continuity Plans
- Support the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- At least 2+ years experience in the capacity of a GRC Manager/Senior GRC Analyst or as a Lead Auditor required
- Experience with ISO 27001 and SOC 2 Type I and II (SSAE 18 / ISAE 3402 Type II)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Information Security principles
- Comfortable working with agile methodologies with a strong track record of project delivery
- A good understanding of cloud technologies and SaaS
- Superb English communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with multi-disciplinary teams
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- Short written assessment
- Interview with the Head of InfoSec and Head of RG4SB
- Final interview with the Chief Technology Officer
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateways approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.