Since 2006, we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, wellbeing, and much more.
Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity backed, HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet talented individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your Role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need to deliver successful, meaningful programmes within an SMB client portfolio. The Client Success Manager (SMB) will deliver a world-class service, helping clients to raise awareness and engage their employees in their benefit offering, and showcasing all the products that Reward Gateway can offer to improve employee engagement.
- Developing strategic partnerships with key stakeholders within a portfolio of approximately 35 clients by understanding their people and business goals and offering effective solutions that will help them to achieve those goals.
- Building strong client relationships through regular meetings, calls and event attendance, and adding further value by providing credible advice and expertise around our products and their development, case studies, industry knowledge & access to HR thought leadership.
- Planning and implementing employee communication strategies to maximise tangible engagement results.
- Analysing usage data and presenting this in an insightful way that demonstrates the value of the programme and its alignment to their goals.
- Identifying opportunities and managing a pipeline of upsell solutions, and collaborating with product specialists where necessary to develop and win those opportunities.
- Building a detailed view of the risks within your portfolio and implementing recovery plans to mitigate those risks in order to renew contracts well in advance of the contract end date.
- Anticipating and handling client enquiries efficiently and working closely with other departments to resolve issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensuring our customer systems (Salesforce and Client Success) are always accurate and up to date.
- Encouraging Client feedback and keeping a high NPS score.
- Travelling to meet clients where necessary and attending client events and roadshows where appropriate.
- Proven success in a client-facing role within the B2B or B2C space.
- Strong preparation and organisational skills.
- Previous experience in managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced or high-growth environment.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
- Comfortable analysing data.
The interview process
- Telephone interview with our Talent Acquisition Team.
- 1st stage interview with two Client Success Team Managers.
- Assessment task and final stage interview with a Client Success Team Manager and the Head of UK SMB & Corporate Client Success.
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.