At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” We do this through our products and technology, supporting our 2500+ clients and their leaders to connect, recognise and engage their people.
Our products include:
- Smart Spending: one of the world’s most successful employee discount programmes with over $1 billion annual spend at over 1500 retail partners
- Smart Pay: our streamlined, user-friendly platform which consolidates and automates payroll benefit applications
- Recognition & Reward: where over 3 million moments of recognition are shared, celebrated and redeemed each year
Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this we have an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join our Reward and Recognition team. The role will provide you will the opportunity to be responsible for the product vision, providing clear goals, roadmaps, promoting the product within and outside the business, and managing stakeholders.
Our aim is to ensure you thrive and grow in your role, provide you with opportunities to work with highly-skilled teams to solve some of the world’s most interesting employee problems with industry leading product solutions.
- Leading an agile team, including backlog grooming, triage, prioritization, documentation, and cross-functional coordination
- Defining the scope of development for new features and ongoing improvements
- Writing user stories and defining acceptance criteria
- Building and maintaining a balanced backlog, working with lead engineers to prioritize work in alignment with business goals
- Working with other Managers on the team to establish a product roadmap in line with the company strategy
- Using product data and usage analytics to plan, measure, and improve the product with every iteration
- Collaborating with other members of the Product Management Unit (PMU)
- Managing expectations of development for the relevant product suite across the business
- Helping to deliver greater communication to the wider business from the Product and Development Teams activity and output
- Proven successful experience in a Product Manager/Owner role in an agile environment
- Experience working in B2B or B2C product tech environments
- A positive ‘can-do' attitude, hardworking and dedicated
- Ability to work autonomously while taking ownership and defining next steps in a fast paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Strong written and verbal communication and influencing skills
- Ability to liaise confidently with stakeholders
- Ability to listen to the problems our clients need our product to solve and put together effective plans to deliver on those needs
- Look at our product through the lens of solving problems for users and ensuring we deliver outcomes based on those use cases
The interview process
- Telephone interview with someone for our Talent Acquisition Team
- First stage video interview with the Senior Product Manager and a Lead Engineer
- Take home assessment
- Final video interview video with the Product Director and a Product Manager
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateways approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.