At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients, and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this you will be responsible for the product vision, providing clear goals, roadmaps, promoting the product within and outside the business, and managing stakeholders.
- Ensuring all products you are responsible for are delivered and managed in the most effective way
- Collaborating with other members of the Product Management Unit (PMU)
- Delivering comprehensive product plans
- Communication between the PMU and other stakeholders in the business
- Managing expectations of development for your product suite across the business
- Working with the Leadership Team and in particular the Head of Product & Group Product and Customer Success Director to define future company product strategy
- Helping to deliver (with the rest of the PMU) greater communication to the wider business from the Product and Development Teams activity and output
- Proven successful experience in a Product Manager role
- Experience working with Project Management software and in an AGILE environment
- Experience working in B2B or B2C product tech environments
- A positive ‘can-do' attitude, hardworking and dedicated
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to liaise confidently with stakeholders within the business
- Ability to listen to what our clients need from our product and put together effective plans to deliver on those needs
The interview process
- Telephone interview with someone for our Talent Acquisition Team
- First stage video interview with the Senior Product Manager and a Lead Engineer
- Take home assessment
- Final video interview video with the Product Director and a Product Manager
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateways approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.