At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need you to achieve our Service, Growth and Retention targets by, leading, coaching and developing our Client Success Managers in the US.
Our US Director of Client Success is someone who empowers the entire Client Success team to consistently push the boundaries of performance.
- Own the 3 client success core responsibilities:
- SERVICE - Drive customer advocacy
- RETENTION - Increase renewal quality and reduce churn
- GROWTH - Expand our revenue through upsell
- Responsible for delivering against the US team’s Net Churn target
- Manage, coach and train your team
- Scale the team, processes and ways of working in line with our high growth expectations
- ‘We Delight Our Clients’ is a core value at Reward Gateway and will be front and center of our client experience
- ‘We Love Our Job’ is a core value at Reward Gateway, therefore the culture of the team should embody this
- Overall strategic management and responsibility of the US client portfolio
- Have a well-rounded view of the risk and opportunities within your team’s portfolios, and of the plans to mitigate the risk and maximize the opportunities
- Thorough communication of the risks, opportunities and plans to the UK & US Client Success Director
- Dealing with client escalations and providing a satisfactory solution for all
- Meet with clients; representing Reward Gateway and our Employee Engagement methodologies
- Own the processes and documentation for key activities throughout the Client Lifecycle
- Own the culture of the team to foster a collaborative and positive environment
- Involvement in the planning and execution of client events, initiatives and activities to drive clients’ product awareness and advocacy
- Strong collaboration with all RG stakeholders and departments
- Enhance effectiveness and efficiency through technology - our customer success management platform, Salesforce and NPS technology
- Work with the People Team to attract, hire and onboard new team members
- Strong leadership experience
- Experience in a high touch/engagement client success business
- Proven commercial success against Net Churn targets
- Strong appreciation for clients and a passion for revenue and growth
The interview process
- Telephone interview with our recruitment team
- Video interview with UK & US Client Success Director
- Take home assessment
- Presentation assessment with COO, UK & US Client Success Director and US Sales Director
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateways approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.