At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need to deliver successful, meaningful programmes within the Corporate client portfolio.
A successful Client Success Manager will deliver an outstanding service, helping clients to raise awareness and engage their employees in their benefit offering, and showcasing all the products that Reward Gateway can offer to improve employee engagement.
- Managing a portfolio of corporate-level clients, where you will develop and maintain a strategic partnership. You will understand their people and business goals and provide support with our solutions that will help them to achieve their internal engagement goals.
- Improve the success of the programme usage, functionality and strategy.
- Seeing opportunities to upsell additional solutions to your clients, and collaborating with the appropriate colleagues to develop and secure those opportunities.
- Retaining 95% of your clients' revenue by developing strategies to avoid risks and to renew the contract well in advance of your client’s renewal.
- Planning and implementing communications strategies to improve employee engagement, savings, and uptake of all products the client has.
- Build world-class relationships that truly delight our customers and create valued and positive partnerships with multiple stakeholders within each account.
- Provide advice, access to thought leadership, invite them to relevant RG events or facilitate help and support in challenges they may face.
- Being adept at consulting on our products and how they affect employee engagement.
- Anticipating and handling client enquiries efficiently.
- Keeping your product knowledge up-to-date and staying on top of tech news, industry changes, social media developments, HR and engagement trends, employee engagement methodologies and current legislation.
- Analysing engagement data and reviewing this with your clients to demonstrate the value of the programme and how it is aligned with their goals. Work with your clients to develop and implement strategies to improve these results further.
- Developing creative and tailored strategies to engage employees.
- Ensuring our customer systems (Salesforce) are always accurate and up to date.
- Travelling to meet clients and attending client events and roadshows when required.
- Delivering promises on time, on budget and to a standard of service that exceeds clients’ expectations.
- Collaborating with the Client Support and Employee Support teams for administrative tasks.
- Contributing to the thought leadership of Reward Gateway both globally and locally by sharing examples for case studies and other collateral.
- Shown success in an account management/client relationship role, in a B2B environment.
- Previous experience presenting and/or pitching, to ensure you are confident addressing groups of employees on the use of the programme.
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to develop strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to develop a communications strategy including some copywriting
The interview process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team.
- First virtual interview with the Corporate Senior Client Success Manager and Head of Sales SMB - Australia.
- Final virtual interview and task assessment with the Corporate Senior Client Success Manager and Head of Client Success - Enterprise and Corporate.
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateways approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.