Since 2006, we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, wellbeing, and much more.
Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity backed, HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet talented individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need your expertise to deliver a world-class service to a portfolio of clients, helping them solve HR challenges through market-leading recognition, communications, and benefit technologies.
In return, you’ll get to work alongside great people, have unparalleled opportunities for professional growth and enjoy the many benefits we offer our employees. (https://careers.rewardgateway.com/rewards-benefits).
- Proactively service Clients through regular phone and email contact
- Create and implement effective account management strategies to maximise employee engagement across your portfolio of clients
- Provide meaningful, relevant and insightful analytics on programme performance
- Retain Client portfolio value to a target
- Identify opportunities to add value to client contracts through additional services and products
- Continuously develop your own product & industry knowledge
- Maintain customer databases (i.e Salesforce, Client Success, etc.)
- Experience working in a client-facing role with a track record of building and maintaining strong relationships
- The ability to effectively participate in commercial discussions and understand customers’ business objectives to identify the right solutions
- A level-headed approach with excellent planning and time management skills
- Team-oriented, collaborating comfortably with different teams in the business
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills with an ability to adapt to individual client styles
- Availability to work standard 8-hour shifts between the hours of 2pm and 1am Bulgaria time Monday to Friday. You will have the flexibility to choose your start and finish time within these hours. If you are unsure about the working hours, please continue with your application and we can discuss this during the interview.
The interview process
- Screening interview with a member of the recruitment team
- First stage interview with two Client Relationship Team Managers
- Assessment shared in advance for review and preparation before the interview
- Final stage interview with the Head of Department and a Senior Manager
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateways approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.