At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work, and to achieve this mission, we need to ensure every employee is set up for success in their role. This is why jobs at RG are designed with learning at their core and allow each person to be in the driver’s seat of their career.
RG People have access to various opportunities and resources to help them grow and cater to different learning needs and styles – workshops, instructor-led learning, online courses, app subscriptions, mentoring, and participant-driven learning groups.
In your role as the L&D Manager, you will be responsible for providing learning opportunities that are fresh and exciting and help each RG employee grow within their role and prepare for their next role.
- Working with business leaders on identifying and understanding learning needs and performance challenges
- Work with existing training provides, or identify new providers, to deliver engaging and exciting learning programs that help solve those challenges and drive performance (long and slow programs don’t work for us!)
- Frequently evaluate our L&D offering to identify opportunities and provide learning that is fresh, exciting, and has a positive impact on business results and employee engagement.
- Design and deliver engaging and impactful learning programs for our employees
- Support internal Subject Matter Experts in designing and delivering learning for their teams and the business
- Provide ongoing opportunities for employees and Managers to better themselves and develop their skills and their careers
- Management of our learning systems, feedback, and records
- Keep existing learning content fresh and current
You will be responsible for:
- New employee onboarding and induction
- ED&I learning
- Our Manager Development Program
- Our Presentation skills program
- Our Mentoring program
- Supporting our Managers with individual and team development plans, and continuous performance feedback
- Experience designing and delivering engaging and impactful learning content
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and confident with presenting information in front of small and large audiences and senior stakeholders
- Ability to absorb and apply information from various people and sources in a clear, concise and engaging way
- Analytical approach to learning and love for problem-solving
- Able to strive in a fast-paced and agile working environment (this is a fast-paced role where you will need to deliver results quickly)
- Adaptive to changing work and shifting priorities
- High level of competence with IT and learning systems
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with an ability to work with senior leaders across all business areas
The interview process
- Phone interview with a Talent Acquisition Partner
- Interview with the Community Innovation Lead and the Head of Global Engagement and Internal Communications
- Assessment task
- Final interview with the Group HR Director and the Head of People & Learning
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.