At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your role in our Mission
We’re looking for someone to assure our customers and prospective clients that we have the right procedures, standards and guidelines around our services and their data. You'll work alongside great people in an environment where you’ll be challenged, inspired and valued, and have unparalleled opportunities for development and contributing in a meaningful way.
- Coordinate and manage responses to customer requests for information, including Request For Proposals (RFP) and due diligence questionnaires
- Take the results of audit activities and presenting them in various formats for our customers, including our library of common due diligence questions and answers
- Improve and ensure the accuracy of content relating to our Information Security posture
- Establish ways to collect feedback from customers for continuous improvement of the content and developing creative solutions to reduce manual diligence tasks
- Explain the various security features of our products through our website, Success Portal and client communications
- Train colleagues using our security features and empowering them to access the self-service tools to reduce the volume of inbound queries coming into our team
- Support our Client Success and Sales teams on potential and existing client calls around Information Security
- Contribute your expertise to recommend and help implement enhancements to documentation infrastructure, standards, and processes
- Experience managing and responding to information requests
- Excellent communication and writing skills with an ability to summarise information
- Great oral communication skills and an ability to talk with customers and colleagues with confidence
- Strong interpersonal skills to forge relationships with subject matter experts across the business
- Customer service orientation with experience in problem solving
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- Written assessment to be shared
- Video interview with the Head of Engineering and Head of Implementation
- Final interview with the Chief Technology Officer and Head of Information Security
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateways approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateways approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg