At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 500 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your role in our Mission
Being part of the Product team will mean that you will work closely with Developers, Product Managers and QAs. You will work on several projects and use your superior Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch skills to bring magic to our new and existing products by defining the challenge that could be solved with UX and UI treatment
Nothing will be more important to your success than having in-depth knowledge of web and mobile visuals with User Centred Design at the heart of them. You’ll understand the features of what makes an appealing and user-friendly page layout, and come up with imaginative and on-brand ways to display content.
- Communicating with Product Managers to discuss the product objectives and requirements of the project
- Forward planning, thinking about the business impact and estimating the time required to complete the work
- Working with a strong sense of urgency and purpose
- Running user interviews and usability sessions
- Synthesising research findings into clear user pain patterns
- Producing user flows and problem statements based on research
- Presenting and explaining final results
- Adopting Agile methodology, team of Backend and Frontend developers and QAs
- Reviewing the implementation of the design, reporting issues and suggesting improvements
- Producing accurate and high-quality work
- Following the UI style guides (design system) and suggesting further improvements
- The ability to produce fresh, innovative and appealing concepts for new and existing projects
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch or similar software – you must have superb skills in interface design tools and wire-framing software
- Fluent verbal and written English communication
- Experience in creating user-centered UI based on solid research
- Experience in native mobile design for both Android and iOS platforms
- An understanding of accessibility standards
- Able to work on own initiative, have good attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- An enthusiastic 'can do' approach, willingness to learn and ability to work well under pressure
The Interview Process
- A 30 minute conversation with someone from the Talent Acquisition and the Product Design Team Lead
- Final stage video interview with the Product Design Team Lead and a Senior Product Manager
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg