At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” We do this through our products and technology, supporting our 2500+ clients and their leaders to connect, recognise and engage their people.
Our products include:
- Smart Spending: one of the world’s most successful employee discount programmes with over $1 billion annual spend at over 1500 retail partners
- Smart Pay: our streamlined, user-friendly platform which consolidates and automates payroll benefit applications
- Recognition & Reward: where over 3 million moments of recognition are shared, celebrated and redeemed each year
We’re looking for a motivated Front-End Software Engineer who is keen to develop extraordinary products and be part of our fast-growing business.
- You'll be able to collaborate with people from various backgrounds and experiences to design, improve and build solutions that impact millions of lives.
- You can work remotely or adopt a hybrid work offering. If meeting your amazing colleagues for fun team building events, social engagements and hackathons excites you, we do have offices in both Sofia and Plovdiv.
- You'll have access to Pluralsight to further develop your technical skills and enhance your opportunities for professional growth; and
- You'll enjoy the many benefits we offer our employees. (https://careers.rewardgateway.com/rewards-benefits)
We're excited to hear from anyone who believes in creating clean, testable code.
- Collaborate with globally distributed and multi-disciplinary teams
- Assist in identifying requirements and producing specifications
- Inform Product Design of user experience challenges and proposing alternatives
- Support the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Contribute to all areas of the software development lifecycle and make recommendations for improvement
- Write clean, well-designed code, following coding standards and best practices
- Participate in mentoring and knowledge sharing activities
- 2+ years experience as a Front-End Developer with strong knowledge of software design patterns
- Practical knowledge of Typescript
- Experienced working with and creating interfaces using ‘CSS in JS’ components
- Experience with Unit and Integration testing
- Experience with cross-browser testing and support
- Experience with REST API and GraphQL
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment workflows
- Superb English communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with multi-disciplinary teams
The Interview Process
- A video interview with a Talent Acquisition Partner and Senior Developer or Engineering Lead. This should last no longer than 30 minutes.
- Final video interview of 75 minutes that will consist of 3 stages. This includes:
- 50 minutes to discuss your experience and technical abilities
- 15 minutes to review and discuss a coding exercise
- 10 minutes to ask questions you may have
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateways approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.