At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” We do this through our products and technology, supporting our 2500+ clients and their leaders to connect, recognize and engage their people.
Our products include:
- Smart Spending: one of the world’s most successful employee discount programmes with over $1 billion annual spend at over 1500 retail partners
- Smart Pay: our streamlined, user-friendly platform which consolidates and automates payroll benefit applications
- Recognition & Reward: where over 3 million moments of recognition are shared, celebrated and redeemed each year
We’re looking for motivated and passionate developers who are keen to develop world-class products and be part of a growing business. This will involve collaborating with people from various backgrounds and experiences to help design, improve and build solutions that impact millions of people's lives.
We have a range of React and React Native apps, bots, and extensions built with GraphQL and Typescript. These talk to our PHP and Python services running on Kubernetes and Docker in Amazon Web Services. We use SQL, Redshift, and MySQL for data - and have a few caching solutions too.
We're excited to hear from anyone who is keen and believes in creating clean, testable code.
- Collaborate with globally distributed and multi-disciplinary teams
- Assist in identifying requirements and producing specifications
- Inform Product Design of user experience challenges and proposing alternatives
- Support the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Contribute to all areas of the software development lifecycle and make recommendations for improvement
- Write clean, well-designed code, following coding standards and best practices
- Participate in mentoring and knowledge sharing activities
- Enjoy learning new skills and using the best tools for the job
- Strong knowledge and application of software design patterns
- Excellent practical knowledge of Typescript
- Experienced working with and creating interfaces using ‘CSS in JS’ components
- Experience with Unit and Integration testing
- Experience with cross-browser testing and support
- Experience with REST API and GraphQL
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment workflows
- Comfortable working with agile methodologies
- Knowledge of web product development and services, with awareness of the full-stack
- A good understanding of building and accessible (WCAG 2.1) interfaces
- Superb communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with multi-disciplinary teams
- Fluent in English
The interview process
- A 30 minute telephone interview with our recruitment team
- Video call interview with the Team Managers that will last no longer than an hour
- Take home assessment
- Final interview and presenting your assessment to the Head of Engineering
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateways approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.