Since 2006, we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, wellbeing, and much more.
Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity backed, HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet talented individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your Role in Our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need you to develop quality sales qualified leads to build the sales pipeline for our Sales Consultant team to close.
In this role, you will primarily connect with HR professionals to understand their business, their people challenges and their key objectives in order to start a conversation as to how Reward Gateway could assist them.
- Developing and implementing creative and forward-thinking ways to approach HR prospects via channels such as video, phone, social media, tailored emails, and good old-fashioned mail
- Nurture relationships (internal + external) to build a strong pipeline of new business sales leads and keep engagement high with prospects
- Conduct a high-level needs analysis during a discovery conversation with prospects to uncover the organization’s key people challenges that technology can solve
- Work with the Account Executive team once a lead is qualified to ensure an accurate handoff in the sales process
- Achieving quarterly Key Performance Indicators tied to activity and achievement goals
- Represent Reward Gateway at industry events and tradeshows (whenever those might occur again)
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of our software products, the competitive landscape and the HR industry
- Attend networking events to drive business development + external networking
- Balancing multiple software applications, including Salesforce, HubSpot and Google’s suite of products
- Continuously test new ideas and methodologies as well as share your thoughts on how we can be a greater asset to our clients
- 1-3 years experience in B2B sales, BDR or SDR experience, preferably in an Inside Sales setting
- Able to think on your feet when prospecting to clients and be creative with your approach
- Experience in video / online presentation / editing work or the ability to be coached in to this
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of attention to detail and a master at managing your day for maximum efficiency
- A willingness to use data to support success and be mentored to reach desired outcomes
- A desire and interest to have a successful career in sales with a goal of being a closing Sales Rep in the next 24 months
The interview process
- Telephone Interview with Talent Acquisition Partner
- Video interview with our Director of SDR and Content Marketing Manager
- Phone qualification project
- Video interview with Director of SDR and Sales Consultant
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateways approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg