At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Across the globe over 750 of us work together to bring this to life through our products and technology. We help our 4000+ clients and their leaders to transform employee experience that will attract, engage and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, well-being, and much more.
Due to our growth and an increase in work demand, we have a number of opportunities available for Junior Support Specialists to join our Employee Support team in our Plovdiv office. As a Junior Support Specialist, you will deliver operational and technical support for all Reward Gateway clients and their employees at the highest level of client service.
- Provide outstanding help and support to our UK clients and their employees across the globe
- Managing telephonic queries in a professional and friendly manner
- Accurate and well-written answers to incoming queries
- Fast resolution to queries and problems
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Forward-thinking, positive and self-motivated
- The ability, to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and to be customer-focused
- Confident computer user including navigating websites and online software
- Excited to learn new things and willing to invest personal time and energy in improvement
- Flexible with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
The Interview Process
- Video call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- Employee Experience Test to complete in 15-20 minutes for the final interview. This will be shared 30 minutes before your final interview
- Final stage interview with Support Team Managers in Employee Support
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.