At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We are a Private Equity backed business with more than 400 employees in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your Role in Our Mission
Working closely with our Sales, Client Success, Marketing and Finance teams, you will be ultimately responsible for identifying and driving profitable revenue growth through business and operational efficiencies. You will be responsible for operational excellence and efficiency in our client acquisition and retention processes to enable us to make accurate data-informed decisions to support our growth.
This leader will support our next phase of fast pace growth, building a holistic Revenue Operations team as an evolution from our historical focus on Sales, Marketing and Customer Success operations.
- Insights & Analytics: Using accurate data collected throughout the funnel and customer journey to provide analytics and key reports to the teams, along with insights so that performance can be analysed and decisions can be made for further growth and optimisation. This will include but not limited to:
- New Bookings metrics
- Vertical Analysis
- Win/Loss Analysis
- Product/Pricing Analysis
- Pipeline Analysis
- Conversion metrics
- Cross Sell & Upsell Opportunity Analysis
- Churn Analysis
- Transactional Revenue Analysis
- Product usage and penetration analysis
- Tech Stack: Assess current teams system needs, find gaps and be an advisor for new software implementations. Project manage successful implementations of sales, marketing and client success software. Build out an optimal, seamlessly integrated tech stack to help drive growth strategy and efficiencies
- Data Integrity: Full responsibility for the data integrity in all CRM’s (SalesForce and HubSpot and Client Success) to make data driven decisions and partner with stakeholders to improve experience
- Processes: Proactively uncover and drive continuous improvements in operational processes and practices across the sales, marketing and client success teams. Align all departments on process planning and change management
- Sales & Operations Planning Support: Primary stakeholder building a sales, marketing and customer lifecycle operational plan with Senior Leadership to help set future targets and goals
- Leadership Support: Ad-hoc requests, month end and quarterly reporting and dashboard support and management in SalesForce
- Fluency with core Go-To-Market strategy and operating metrics including customer acquisition cost (CAC), lifetime value per customer (LTV) Campaign ROI, Conversion Ratios, and other sales and marketing efficiency metrics
- Experience in delivering recommendations and insights to drive visibility, predictability and go-to-market performance
- 7+ years experience of working in a Revenue Operations related role such as Sales Operations, Marketing Operations or Commercial FP&A
- Experience of working in a high-growth, fast paced environment, preferably at a SaaS or B2B organisation
- Expert proficiency in financial modeling and analyzing complex and large data sets
- Experience in building and managing global teams
- Experience in building a lead-to-cash process
The interview process
- Phone Interview with Head of Talent Acquisition
- 1st video interview with Enterprise & Corporate Client Success Director and either the Group Head of FP&A and Finance Operations, or Email Marketing Manager or Director of SMB
- 2nd video interview to Face interviews with Chief Financial Officer and Global Business Insights Manager
- Final video interview - presentation to COO, SVP Global Sales and Global SVP Marketing
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.