At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Across the globe over 750 of us work together to bring this to life through our products and technology. We help our 4000+ clients and their leaders to transform employee experience that will attract, engage and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, well-being, and much more.
An opportunity has become available for a Customer Relations Specialist to join our team and deliver a world-class service to a portfolio of clients, helping them solve HR challenges through market-leading recognition, communications, and benefit technologies.
In addition to a base salary and a range of excellent benefits, you will also have the opportunity to earn monthly commission.
This role offers a hybrid work style and would require the successful Client Relationship Specialist to be on-site in the Plovdiv or Sofia office 2 days per week.
- Building relationships with a portfolio of clients where they are supported and serviced in a professional and confident manner
- Retaining client portfolio value to target through a value-led and proactive service style
- Understanding client objectives and identifying new opportunities to add value through additional services and products
- Creating and implementing effective success strategies to improve the engagement of our clients’ employees
- Providing meaningful and insightful analytics on programme performance and giving guidance on activities to improve
- Maintaining information on the customer database platform (i.e Salesforce, Reward Manager, etc.)
- Collaborating and communicating confidently with internal and external stakeholders
- At least 1 year of experience working in a client-facing role with a track record of building and maintaining strong relationships
- The ability to understand customers’ business objectives and identify the right solutions
- A level-headed approach with excellent planning and time management skills
- Team-oriented, collaborating comfortably with different teams in the business
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills with an ability to adapt to individual client styles
The Interview Process
- A screening conversation with a member of the recruitment team
- Online interview with the Client Relationship Team Manager and Senior Talent Partner
- Assessment task
- Final stage interview with the Head of the Department and Client Relations Team Manager
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community, and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg