At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Across the globe over 750 of us work together to bring this to life through our products and technology. We help our 4000+ clients and their leaders to transform employee experience that will attract, engage and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, well-being, and much more.
Due to growth and expansion, an opportunity has become available for a User Engagement & Revenue Analyst who will be responsible for collecting, analyzing and reporting on key financial and platform metrics to support our strategic goals. Your insights will drive improvements in financial performance and optimize our platform's usage.
- Work with financial data for various month-end responsibilities
- Develop and maintain regular reports and dashboards that provide meaningful insights into financial and platform performance
- Create financial forecasts and projections based on historical data and market trends, helping the organization make informed decisions about budgeting and resource allocation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide data-driven recommendations and support the development of strategies to achieve business objectives
- Package data-driven insights into compelling presentations that effectively communicate key findings and recommendations
Fundamentally we believe that success, creativity, and innovation come from diverse teams with varied backgrounds. In this role, there are some key skills and experience that you are expected to have including:
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Proficiency using Excel or Google Sheets
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and software (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI, Heap, Google Analytics)
- Proven experience in financial analysis and platform metrics reporting
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
The Interview Process
- Video call with the Senior Talent Partner. This will take no longer than 40 minutes.
- An in-person interview and online assessment task with the Lead Retail Analyst and Senior Management Accountant.
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateways approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg