At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Across the globe over 750 of us work together to bring this to life through our products and technology. We help our 4500+ clients and their leaders to transform employee experience that will attract, engage and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, well-being, and much more.
Due to growth and expansion, an opportunity has become available for a Junior Support Specialist to join our global support centre in Plovdiv. As a Junior Support Specialist, you'll be responsible for delivering operational and technical support for our UK-based clients and delivering the highest level of client service.
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday from 08h00 to 20h00 (4 working shift options).
- Providing help and support to our UK clients and their employees across the globe
- Responding to incoming queries with accurate and well-written answers
- Ensuring speedy resolution to queries and problems
- Developing your product knowledge and be aware of trends relating to technical improvements, industry changes, social media developments, HR trends, legislation, and employee engagement best practices
- Managing and developing relationships with other Reward Gateway teams
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A forward-thinking, positive, and self-motivated approach
- Customer-focused with strong interpersonal skills
- Confident in using technologies including navigating websites and online software
- Good planning and organisational ability to evaluate and prioritise customer demands
- Excited to learn new things and willing to invest personal time and energy in your self-development
- Flexible with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good attention to detail and problem-solving skills
The Interview Process
- Online interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- A short test to complete 30 minutes before the final interview
- Final interview with the Client Support Team Managers
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.