Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 700 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, hyper growth SaaS company, we're the first to achieve “Unicorn” status within the HR Tech sector and are keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your Role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we are looking for a Finance Manager with strong accounting knowledge. The business has recently completed a successful transaction sale from a Private equity setting and are now incorporating new accounting practices with Edenred SE (listed French company). This role will involve bringing the Finance team into its next level of growth and operations through aligning its accounting policies, and the accounting periods.
What’s In It For Me?
A chance to be part of an extremely well established, stable and high growth ‘Unicorn’ SaaS company with a Glassdoor employer rating of 4.9 out of 5.
76 individual employee benefits in our Benefits Centre including:
A flexible vacation plan of up to 40 days per year
£400 a year Wellbeing Allowance
Unlimited professional development books, E-books, podcasts
Substantial bonus payments for a number of life events including pet adoption, wedding/civil ceremony, new family, retirement.
Employee, friends and family discounts across 1200+ retail, hospitality and lifestyle brands.
- Set up timelines and project manage the different statutory reporting requirements for each legal entity (with varying accounting period periods). This will be in 4 different countries: UK, USA, Australia and Bulgaria
- Direct management of Accounts Receivable team of 12, but also work with a wider finance team of 40 (includes Management Accountants, Accounts Payable, Payroll and FP&A)
- Responsible for ensuring balance sheet reconciliations are completed for all legal entities (10 within the group) on a monthly basis
- Report to the CFO and Financial Controller on any issues/risks which arise from working on the balance sheet reconciliations, and consider what the next steps are to resolve
- Work alongside 3 other Finance Managers to develop the monthly reporting processes in time for the statutory audits
- Liaise with our external auditors (both in Edinburgh and Paris) to ensure that all accounting policies implemented are agreed upon
- Work with the Financial Controller on other ad hoc projects such as new corporate entity simplification projects, and ensure accounting entries are booked correctly
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Experience dealing with statutory audits
- Experience dealing with tax advisers for year end provisions
- Experience auditing or working in a business which sells vouchers would be advantageous, but not essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
- First interview with the Group Financial Controller and another member of our RG family
- Take home assessment
- Final interview with Chief Financial Officer and Group Financial Controller
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
Find out more about Reward Gateways approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.