At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Across the globe over 750 of us work together to bring this to life through our products and technology. We help our 4000+ clients and their leaders to transform employee experience that will attract, engage, and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, well-being, and much more.
Due to growth and expansion, an opportunity has become available for an experienced team player to join our Plovdiv-based finance team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the full control and management of all activities related to the Account Payable function.
- Ensuring all invoices are authorised by the relevant managers
- Posting and paying supplier invoices, employee expense reports and running supplier statement reconciliations on a regular basis
- Processing bank transaction postings and bank reconciliations on a daily basis
- Liaising with banking contacts with regard to new credit cards and related queries
- Processing ad-hoc payments (e.g. staff loans, payroll, tax, donations etc.) within deadlines
- Actively taking part in the month-end process including processing accruals and prepayments
- Be responsible for complying with the procedures and guidelines given by the AP Team Leader and responding to ad hoc requests from the business
- Respecting procedures, organising reporting and payment of local taxes, fees, and insurance as well as timely announcing any change related to the ownership of the company
- Be responsible for keeping any information they have access to as confidential
- Observing all obligations in carrying out the assigned work, according to art. 126 of the Bulgarian Labour Code
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Proficiency using Excel and other relevant software (Lookups and Pivot Tables are essential)
- Excellent attention to detail with a high degree of competence in managing tasks and processes from start to finish
- An analytical and creative approach to presenting numbers and statistics
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- A dedicated team player with the ability to work independently
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders in a tactful, confident, and polite manner
The Interview Process
- An online interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team and AP Team Leader
- A final online interview with the Finance Manager and AP Manager
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg