Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 700 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive and keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your Role in our Mission
To achieve our mission, we put HR & Reward professionals at the core of everything we do. This means connecting with them to understand them better, their business and their current challenges or objectives. To then deliver successful, meaningful programmes that we can delight our customers with.
Flexible, Hybrid Working
Collaboration, connection as a team, and strong internal stakeholder relationships are part of the “RG Magic” that makes our Client Success team culture thrive. Our RG Work Modes Guides
detail how and why this is so much more effective in person.
The office is for you to use as much as you like. At a minimum our UK Client Success teams work from our Tottenham Court Road office
at least 1 day per week on our Client Success Days on either Wednesday or Thursday.
We are looking for a dedicated Enterprise Client Success Manager who will deliver a world-class service and be HR’s most valued partner. The Client Success team ensures that customers see value in the product they pay for and that they're happy with the results. A Client Success Manager has the responsibility to make sure that a product helps customers achieve whatever goals they have, and drive increased customer satisfaction and usage.
We need an experienced Client Success Manager (CSM) with a consultative approach, a successful track record of client satisfaction, and a growth mindset of proactively managing a portfolio of clients with large workforces. You will ultimately be responsible for your own book of business, ensuring the success of each account leads to high client retention, and product adoption, whilst providing the best service possible for our clients.
- Proactively managing a portfolio of approximately 25 to 30 accounts with an employee size of 2500+, which can include clients with bespoke solutions where they may be using our product set slightly differently than usual.
- Build close, long-term client relationships that create customer loyalty and a solid partnership with multiple stakeholders.
- Actively managing and leading on multiple complex projects at any one time, coordinating the resources and stakeholders needed both internally and externally to ensure the project is a success and delivered on time
- Proactively working to identify and solve issues before and as they arise, prioritising accordingly and coordinating resources across product and engineering teams for complex issues.
- Anticipating and handling client enquiries efficiently and liaising with the Client Support and Employee Support teams for administrative tasks.
- Bringing value to your clients, providing advice on engagement theories, access to thought leadership, inviting them to relevant RG events or facilitating help and support in their challenges.
- Always improving the programme's success, advise on and implement strategies and initiatives to maximise employee engagement, usage, and drive transactional products uptake.
- Working with the Implementation team to onboard new clients and products by coordinating resources and ensuring fast time-to-value with our solutions.
- Consistently working towards retaining your portfolio and work alongside the Account Manager to ensure all renewals are successful
- Building a detailed view of the risks and opportunities within your portfolio and implementing solution focussed plans to mitigate risks and maximise opportunities with the Account Manager
- Keeping your product knowledge up-to-date. Staying on top of industry changes, social media developments, HR and engagement trends and current legislation, building strong internal relationships with RG stakeholders to stay on top of product changes, and offer expertise to clients.
- Analysing metrics that matter to your client and reviewing this with them to demonstrate the programme's value and how it is aligned with their goals. Work with your clients to develop and implement strategies to improve these results further
- Gather client feedback and customer intelligence to help uncover new use cases and needs for additional features and modules that align with client needs
- Provide external training and enablement sessions to your contacts to drive adoption and self service, whilst generating customer loyalty and advocacy
- Ensuring Salesforce is always accurate and up to date and all client admin tasks are completed on time and to a high standard
- Travelling to meet clients where necessary and attending client events and roadshows where appropriate and will add value
- Advocating for your client internally and connecting them with key stakeholders within the business to strengthen the partnership and create internal case studies.
- 4+ years demonstrated track record of working within Client Success
- Ability to work with large workforces of 2500+, including complex clients that require bespoke solutions
- Consistent and proven delivery of high client retention and client growth
- Passionate about driving success with our clients through product adoption and high usage that results in transactional revenue growth
- Consistent and proven record of high customer satisfaction and NPS scores
- Experience in running consultative QBRs that unearth detail and produce strategic action plans
- Exceptional Salesforce hygiene to paint a picture of client health
- Experience in creating strategic plans to improve and maintain a high client health score(NPS, product adoption, product usage, consistent client pulses)
- Proven growth mindset with a focus on coachability and continuous learning and improvement
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- First stage interview with our Enterprise Client Success Team Managers
- Assessment Task and final stage interview with an Enterprise Client Success Team Manager and our Head of Mid Market & Enterprise Client Success in our London Office.
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg