Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 700 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive and keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your Role in our Mission
To achieve our mission, we put HR & Reward professionals at the core of everything we do. This means connecting with them to understand them better, their business and their current challenges or objectives. To then deliver successful, meaningful programmes that we can delight our customers with.
Flexible, Hybrid Working
Collaboration, connection as a team, and strong internal stakeholder relationships are part of the “RG Magic” that makes our Client Success team culture thrive. Our RG Work Modes Guides
detail how and why this is so much more effective in person.
The office is for you to use as much as you like. At a minimum our UK Client Success teams work from our Tottenham Court Road office
at least 1 day per week on our Client Success Days on either Wednesday or Thursday.
We are looking for a dedicated Mid Market Client Success Manager who will deliver a world-class service, to increase engagement and help clients to understand insights and analytics, industry benchmarks and provide best practice solutions.
The Client Success team ensures that customers see value in the product they pay for and that they're happy with the results. A Client Success Manager has the responsibility to make sure that a product helps customers achieve whatever goals they have, and drive increased customer satisfaction and usage.
We need an experienced Client Success Manager (CSM) with a consultative approach, a successful track record of client satisfaction, and a growth mindset of proactively managing a portfolio of clients with medium to large workforces. You will ultimately be responsible for your own book of business, ensuring the success of each account leads to high client retention, and product adoption, whilst providing the best service possible for our clients.
- Proactively managing a portfolio of circa 45 accounts with an employee size of 500 to 2500.
- Build close, long-term client relationships that create customer loyalty and a solid partnership with multiple stakeholders.
- Actively managing and leading on client projects at any one time, coordinating the resources and stakeholders needed internally and externally to ensure the project is successful and delivered on time.
- Proactively working on issues, prioritising accordingly and coordinating resources across product and engineering teams where necessary.
- Anticipating and handling client enquiries efficiently and liaising with the Client Support and Employee Support teams for administrative tasks.
- Bring value to your clients, providing advice on engagement theories, access to thought leadership, inviting them to relevant RG events or facilitating help and support in challenges they may face.
- Always improving the programme's success, advise on and implement strategies and initiatives to maximise employee engagement, usage, and drive transactional products uptake.
- Working with the Implementation team to onboard new clients and products by coordinating resources and ensuring fast time-to-value with our solutions.
- Consistently working towards retaining your portfolio and work alongside the Account Manager to ensure all renewals are successful
- Building a detailed view of the risks and opportunities within your portfolio and implementing solution focussed plans to mitigate risks and maximise opportunities with the Account Manager
- Keeping your product knowledge up-to-date. Staying on top of industry trends, building strong internal relationships with RG stakeholders to stay on top of product changes, and offer expertise to clients.
- Analysing metrics that matter to your client and reviewing this with your clients to demonstrate the value of the programme and how it is aligned to their goals. Work with your clients to develop and implement strategies to improve these results further
- Gather client feedback and customer intelligence to help uncover new use cases and needs for additional features and modules that align to client needs
- Provide external training and enablement sessions to your contacts to drive adoption and self service.
- Ensuring Salesforce is always accurate and up to date and all client admin tasks are completed on time and to a high standard
- Travelling to meet clients where necessary and attending client events and roadshows where appropriate and will add value
- Advocating for your client internally and raising the profile of ‘win stories’ within the business to strengthen the partnership and support marketing initiatives
- 2+ years demonstrated track record of working within Client Success
- Ability to work with workforces with an employee size of 500 to 2500
- Consistent and proven delivery of high client retention and client growth
- Passionate about driving success with our clients through product adoption and high usage that results in transactional revenue growth
- Focus on providing clients with the tools necessary to grow a self service mindset
- Consistent and proven record of high customer satisfaction and NPS scores
- Experience in running consultative bi-annual meetings that unearth detail and produce strategic action plans
- Exceptional Salesforce hygiene to paint a picture of client health
- Experience in creating strategic plans to improve and maintain a high client health score (NPS, product adoption, product usage, consistent client pulses)
- Proven growth mindset with a focus on coachability and continuous learning and improvement
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- First stage interview with our Mid-Market Client Success Team Managers
- Assessment Task and final stage interview with a Mid-Market Client Success Team Manager and our Head of Mid Market & Enterprise Client Success in our London Office.
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg