At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Across the globe over 700 of us work together to bring this to life through our products and technology. We help our 5000+ clients and their leaders to transform employee experience that will attract, engage and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, wellbeing, and much more.
Due to growth in our business, an opportunity has become available for a New Business Sales Manager (Mid Market) to join our London-based team. This role is focused on supporting our Sales Director by hiring, developing, coaching, and inspiring our Mid Market Sales team on new business growth to help achieve our sales targets and maintain RG as an industry leader in employee engagement. In this role, you will lead a team of quota-carrying sales executives in charge of both closing new business deals.
- Assist in the recruiting, staffing and training to grow and maintain a sales team
- Formulate and execute on monthly and quarterly sales plans
- Assist the sales team with client meetings, presentations and negotiations
- Inspire, lead and coach a dynamic and fast-paced sales team
- Coach and provide feedback to the sales team in the areas of sales/personal development, direction and focus
- Conduct weekly forecast reviews and quarterly progress review sessions with each representative
- Ongoing process improvements, recommendations and implementation of systems that will make our team more efficient
- Ensuring consistent quality in insights led client-facing documents, including proposals, executive summaries and RFPs, aligned to business challenges, in partnership with Solutions Marketing and the Bid team
- Collaborating with UK leaders to maximise UK growth, including; Marketing to improve our UK campaign and event strategy, Sales Development to maximise inbound and outbound lead generation, qualification and conversion and Client Success to leverage existing client case studies and implementing strategies to bring the voice of the customer to life throughout the sales process
- Producing and implementing sales development plans, in line with best practice consultative sales, ensuring consultants can provide in-depth guidance on Reward Gateway’s engagement solutions, including employee recognition, employee surveys, employee communications, employee discounts and employee wellbeing
- Proven and consistent sales success within an SMB/Mid Market SaaS sales environment
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience
- 3+ years of experience managing a quota-carrying team in new business and existing business sales
- Strong experience in a consultative sales cycle
- A proven successful sales leader and coach with experience hiring, scaling, and managing sales teams
- Excellent presentation and written skills
- A natural collaborator with a consistent track record of inspiring and connecting cross-functional teams to deliver growth
- Proven experience in developing strategies to remove friction points and increase deal velocity and momentum in an SMB and/or mid-market sales environment
The Interview Process
- Interview call with a Talent Acquisition Partner
- First stage interview with the Sales Director
- Take home assessment
- Final stage interview with our Sales Leadership team
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway’s approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.