Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 700 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, hyper-growth SaaS company, we're the first to achieve “Unicorn” status within the HR Tech sector and are keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
What’s In It For Me?
A chance to be part of an extremely well-established, stable, and high-growth ‘Unicorn’ SaaS company with a Glassdoor employer rating of 4.9 out of 5.
OTE of £120k
A place within a high-performing sales division where colleagues have:
- Exceeded target for the last 8 quarters in a row with every team member hitting over 100% of personal target
- Multiple teammates closing their biggest-ever deals
- Personal records being broken
Annual targets being achieved well before year-end
Over 50 benefits in our employee benefits package including:
- A flexible vacation plan of up to 40 days per year
- £400 a year Wellbeing Allowance
- Generous bonus payments for a number of life events including pet adoption, wedding/civil ceremony, new family, retirement
- Employee, friends and family discounts across 1200+ retail, hospitality, and lifestyle brands
Flexible, Hybrid Working
The office is for you to use as much as you like, as a minimum our UK Sales teams work from our Tottenham Court Road office
at least 2 per week including our Sales Team Days on Tuesday and Thursday.
In this role, you will connect with HR professionals to better understand their business and their current challenges or objectives by presenting our solutions to help them advance their organisations.
- Selling complex HR technology solutions to multiple stakeholders including HR, Finance, Operations, and C-Suite
- Working with an average 3-month sales cycle
- Generating 100% new business and achieving sales targets based upon the Yr1 fee
- Researching prospects in your assigned territory and self-generating pipeline
- Working closely with Sales Development to convert leads and account insights into opportunities
- Uncovering business challenges and key buying reasons via multi-layered discovery
- Delivering tailored sales presentations and product demos that wow prospects
- Winning deals by agreeing and documenting mutual close plans with prospects
- Using Salesforce for accurate forecasting of committed deals and their close dates
- Ability to demonstrate year-on-year consistent overachievement of targets in a B2B consultative sales environment
- Experience of self-generating sales opportunities that result in closed/won revenue
- Ability to demonstrate excellent discovery, qualification, and needs analysis techniques
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to story tell and share valuable insights
- Proven growth mindset with a focus on coachability and continuous learning and improvement
The Interview Process
- Telephone interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- 1st stage online interview with our Head of SMB Sales, and our SDR Director or SDR Team Manager
- Take-home presentation task
- Task and final stage interview with our UK Sales Director and Head of SMB Sales in person at our London office
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community, and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg