Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 700 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet individuals passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Due to exciting growth and expansion, an opportunity has become available for a Management Accountant to join our Plovdiv based finance team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for monitoring and reporting on the P&Ls and other commercial aspects of the business in order to forecast, analyse and advise the key stakeholders.
- Assist with financial reporting, which includes:
- Preparation of P&Ls
- Variance against budget reporting
- Analyses of direct cost
- Inventory reporting
- Reconciliation of balance sheet to third-party statements and the company’s internal database
- Ad hoc internal reporting projects and analysis as required
- Assist in the preparation of accurate forecasts and budgets
- Assisting with the month-end process ensuring cashback payments are received, voucher payments have been made and any other revenues and costs have been recorded accurately and necessary accruals posted to the finance system.
- Completing month end balance sheet reconciliations and processing month end adjustments.
- Develop and implement process improvements to deliver accurate and timely month end numbers.
- Liaising with the relevant teams, affiliate networks and other stakeholders
- Monitoring commercial performance to drive revenues and reduce costs
- 1+ year experience in an accounting role
- A relevant qualification in finance or accounting
- High attention to detail coupled with a proactive and logical approach to problem solving
- Good planning and organisational skills to work to strict deadlines
- Intermediate level in Excel (vlookups, pivot tables)
- Experience working with large data tables and information
- Good verbal and written English communication
The Interview Process
- A 30-minute video interview with the Senior Talent Partner
- Assessment task (Excel ability test)
- A 60-minute online interview with the Finance Manager and Senior Management Accountant
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateways approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.