Movespring is a Reward Gateway company and at MoveSpring, we believe health should be fun, approachable, and inclusive to everyone in the workplace. While most employer health companies follow a clinical, top-down approach, we believe to build a successful culture of wellbeing at work requires a focus on driving health actions from the bottom up with thoughtful, fun, and engaging mobile experiences. We meet users where they are and provide them with tools, community, and support they need to make their health journey a success.
Reward Gateway is an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity backed, HR Tech SaaS company that has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work.
Your Role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission you will be a key member of the Engineering unit at Reward Gateway. You will be responsible for building products and experiences that improve the way people interact with their health. We strive to develop products through the lens of empathy, community, and engagement.
- Collaborate regularly with other team members to build great features
- Create predictable time estimates for tasks
- Implement maintainable and clean code within our products
- Able to complete tasks independently with minimal assistance
- Follow established coding standards and expand upon them as needed
- Bring new perspectives to development processes and practices
- Able to propose new patterns or features with some assistance
- Capable of full-stack development
- Strong understanding of the command line
- Knowledge of source control (i.e git) in a collaborative environment
- Experience with GraphQL such as creating schema and resolvers
- Basic understanding of docker
- Familiarity with messaging services (ie RabbitMQ, Nats, Faktory)
- Understanding of databases, ORMs, and query languages with knowledge of performance impacts
- Comfortable working with golang or similar statically typed languages
- Ability to work independently on mobile platforms (ios, android, react-native)
The Interview Process
- A telephone interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team
- First stage video interview with the COO and a member of the Engineering team
- Take home assessment
- Final stage video interview and task presentation with the VP of Engineering and member of the Engineering team
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway’s approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg