At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients, and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need to deliver successful, meaningful programmes within an Enterprise client portfolio.
The Enterprise Client Success Manager will deliver a premier service, helping clients to raise awareness and engage their employees in their benefit offering, and showcasing all the products that Reward Gateway can offer to improve employee engagement.
- Develop and maintain a strategic partnership with our clients by understanding their people and their business goals.
- Offer support and make valuable contributions to help your clients achieve successful programmes that improve employee engagement.
- Always seeking opportunities to build on the success of our customers' services, via usage and functionality.
- Identify revenue-generating opportunities by providing additional solutions to your clients, and collaborating with the appropriate RG colleagues.
- Retaining your clients by building valuable relationships that truly delight and partner with key stakeholders throughout the renewal process to secure the ongoing partnership.
- Building a detailed view of the risks within your portfolio and implementing plans to mitigate risk.
- Working collaboratively with our clients on communication strategies to improve employee engagement.
- Understanding how our solutions fit within the broader HR landscape and the ability to relay RG concepts and methodology to clients.
- Analysing engagement data and reviewing this with our clients to demonstrate the value of the programme and how it is aligned to their goals. Work with your clients to develop and implement strategies to improve these results further. Ensuring our customer systems (Salesforce and Client Success) are always accurate and up to date.
- Travelling to meet clients at their site, at our Office or using video conferencing to conduct review meetings, demos, training or employee-facing webinars.
- Managing a portfolio of clients with an annual value of approx $2m with a growth target of 5%.
- Must have experience in a face-to-face client relationship role.
- Experience in running client accounts in a B2B environment.
- Experience in working with Corporate or Enterprise customers.
- Previous experience of presenting and/or pitching to C-Suite level.
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial business acumen.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to adapt to individual client styles.
The interview process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- Interview with Head of Client Success - Enterprise & Corporate and Head of Client Success - SMB
- Assessment and Final Interview with Head of Client Success - Enterprise & Corporate and an Enterprise Client Success Manager
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.