Since 2006, we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, wellbeing, and much more.
Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity backed, HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet talented individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your role in our Mission
We’re looking for a super enthusiastic and hard-working person to join our mission to make the world a better place to work. The position is part of our global support centre in Plovdiv.
To achieve this mission we also need you to deliver operational and technical support for all Reward Gateway UK clients and programmes at the highest level of client service.
- Outstanding help and support to our UK clients and their employees across the globe
- Accurate and well-written answers to incoming queries
- Fast resolution to queries and problems
- Develop product knowledge and be on top of technical, industry changes, social media developments, HR trends, current legislation and employee engagement best practices.
- Create relationships with other Reward Gateway team
- Working Monday to Friday - from 08h00am to 20h00 (4 working shift options)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Forward thinking, positive and self-motivated
- The ability, to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and to be customer-focused
- Confident computer user including navigating websites and online software
- You should be highly organised with great attention to detail and able to evaluate and prioritise customer demands
- Excited to learn new things and willing to invest personal time and energy in improvement
- Flexible with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
The interview process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- Short test to complete prior to Video call interview
- Video call interview with our Support Team Managers
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.