At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your Role in Our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need you to deliver operational and technical support for all Reward Gateway clients with a priority to flex clients and flex programmes.
You will have to work with different teams across the whole of Reward Gateway, you have to partner with the Implementation team and the Product team to ensure that flex projects and flex clients are supported at the highest level of client service.
- Own the post launch flex administration tasks and be responsible for third party processes
- Timely resolution to flex queries and problems
- Document flex administration and change request processes
- Partner with Lead Implementation Specialists during the implementation of flex client projects
- Attend meetings with flex clients, supporting Implementation Specialists with some tasks
- Partner with the Product team during and after the launch of a flex client - give and gather product feedback
- Own the renewal window administration for flex clients
- Brief the Client Support & Employee Support teams making sure they are aware of how the platform works
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on bespoke client reporting
- Highly organised with great attention to detail; able to evaluate and prioritise customer demands
- Critical thinking skills: analysis, proactiveness, self-regulation, flexibility,, and problem-solving
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible with working on multiple tasks, queries and projects; ability to prioritise
- Forward thinking, positive and self-motivated
The interview process
- Video Call Interview with the hiring team - Head of Flex Client Support and Support Operations Delivery Manager in Employee Support
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.